Persian rugs are delicate and need expert rug washing services to take care of them. Their designs, fabric and prints are different from the regular floorings. So, Persian rug cleaning treatments are attentive. Here is how professionals do it:
- Professionals conduct treatment for existing stains, flaws, and damages before washing.
- The hand-washing method begins with using organic shampoo, brushes, and paddles to remove the majority of soil and filth from the rug.
- Washing the rug’s surface (front) at least three times and wash until the water runs clear. Then wash the back of the carpet three times, rinsing each time until the water runs clear, for six washes of the front and back of the rug.
- Deodorization is a bacterial enzyme solution is used to remove unpleasant odours from pet urine, cigarette residue, or other causes.
- Rug washing services dry it well on a flat surface.
- Cleaners don’t use any machines in the washing process to maintain your flooring.
- Persian rug cleaning experts inspect the cleaning process at the end.
- They polish the flooring to restore the pile’s original direction and straighten the fringe and the last vacuuming to eliminate any leftover minute debris (if any).
How frequently should You Hire Professionals for Persian Rug Cleaning?
Cleaning frequency is an understatement when describing it as an important statistic. A frequency that is too low will cause dirt to accumulate. The fibres can be worn out if the frequency is too high. A middle ground is required, but it is not the only factor to consider. Dirt, grime, and muck stick to hand-knotted rugs like glue. Overall, it would help if you kept a moderate frequency of cleaning while also cleaning before the carpeting requires one. Persian carpeting in a typical household requires light cleaning (vacuuming) at least once every two weeks.
How to Take Care of Persian Rugs at Home?
A wool rug, such as a Persian rug, may store kilogrammes of dirt before it seems soiled. Wool fibres contain minute scales that may retain massive amounts of dust. Furthermore, the way a rug is weaved might result in microscopic pockets that collect dirt.
Vacuum it at least once a week to keep your rug looking good. It would be best if you also raised your flooring and cleaned it beneath it. Dirt and grit can become entangled between the rug backing and the floor. The rug’s fibres grind into the soil as you walk over it, eroding the rug’s support like sandpaper.
So, take care of your flooring and hire experts for rug washing services. Don’t let the stains and dirt ruin your beautiful carpeting. Persian rugs last for decades if cared for properly. Hiring experts can be beneficial in the long run. Sometimes vacuuming and dust cleaning is not enough for extending the life of your flooring. Keeping it always clean is also not possible. Hiring professionals is the best option to make it look new always.